Effortlessly manage multiple trail cameras
You can effortlessly oversee multiple GardePro Cellular and WiFi Trail Cameras, all under one convenient platform. Whether you're managing a few cameras or less than 100, our app simplifies the process and puts you in control. Manage stress-free with GardePro, no more complex setups.
Transfer photos and videos from GardePro WiFi trail cameras
GardePro App lets you connect your phone and camera through Bluetooth pairing, and transfer files using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. With a maximum transmission speed of 54Mbps, you can easily download your favorite photos and videos to your phone and share them with your friends and family. Get your hands on the GardePro App and experience the convenience of transferring files wirelessly.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Connection
- Bluetooth Pairing between Phone and Camera
- WiFi signal range: 45ft+/13m (in an open area)
- Bluetooth range: 33ft/10m
- Maximum Transmission Speed of 54Mbps
How to Connect GardePro WiFi Trail Camera
1. Create your GardePro App account
2. Turn on your phone's Bluetooth and WiFi
3. Link your GardePro WiFi Trail Camera
Note: When you do not need to use the WiFi connection function, please disconnect it in time to avoid draining the battery power
Share your adventures with friends and family with ease using our easy-to-use live streaming feature. With its high-quality image and video capabilities, you won't miss a moment of the action.
- Youtube Live
- Facebook Live
Confirm Your Camera Status
Through the GardePro App, you can check the power of the camera, the storage status of the SD card and other information.
Set Up Your Gardepro WiFi Trail Cameras
- 2 Shooting Modes：You can customize your camera to use motion detection or time-lapse shooting modes.
- Photo and Video Settings：Fine-tune your photo and video settings, including quality and duration.
- Detection Settings：Customize detection settings like delay and PIR sensor sensitivity for the perfect shot.